March 29, 2018
IMAGE | Bowls Australia
The media team at CGA have combed through our records and come up with some interesting facts about the Australian 2018 Commonwealth Games team:
- Australia’s youngest GC2018 athlete, at a tender THIRTEEN years old, is swimmer Jasmine Greenwood, born 13 October 2004
- Australia’s oldest athlete at SIXTY EIGHT years old, is Kenneth Hanson, member of the Lawn Bowls team, born 21 November 1949
- The 2018 team member who has competed at the most Commonwealth Games is shooter Bruce Quick (1990, 1998-2018) –GC2018 will be his SEVENTH Games!
- Dr Grace Bryant OAM will make her swansong as Australia’s chief medical officer at GC2018, her FIFTH in total!
- TWENTY Australian athletes will celebrate their birthdays whilst at the 2018 Games!
Stay tuned for some more interesting facts about TeamAUS! #GC2018 FiveFacts